Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Horus Heresy Has Come...Choose Your Allegiance...

Forge World has actually done it. They made a model for a Primarch and rules for Horus Heresy battles. And I couldn't be happier. If I had that type of money I would definitely order the first Horus Heresy Rulebook. That thing just looks amazing. Without a doubt, I will also be SCOURING the web in the month to come for a PDF of the Rulebook. I'm pretty sure all of us Space Marine or Chaos Space Marine fans have always wanted to re-enact our favorite moments from the heresy, and now those dreams can become reality. If I ever do find a PDF, I will definitely be sure to share it with you guys.

Anyway, this Angron model is just kick @$$!!  I think this model really personifies "pre-daemonification" Angron, in all his psycho-rage-monster-chainaxe glry.

 Although, my favorite part of this model and Rulebook is the fact that it means they will (hopefully) make models and rules for all of the Primarchs (and Legions). And do you know what that means? Yes, Konrad Curze is (hopefully) getting a model... Ave Dominus Nox.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment